Rated P for Parenthood
Rated P for Parenthood chronicles every stage of modern-day parenting, from conception to college, with giant doses of heart and humor. A versatile cast takes the audience through the ups and downs of having kids – from the sublime to the ridiculous – in a series of comic and musical vignettes. Hilarious, fresh, and decidedly irreverent, Rated P provides all the wistful joy of childrearing…at a fraction of the cost of braces!
"The show is sweet and wistfully funny, even for audience members who have never known the challenges of 3 a.m. feedings."
The New York Times
"A non-stop barrage of hearty laughs and poignant tenderness."
Included in your license are the following cast and crew scripts. These materials will be shipped upon receipt of payment if your license request is approved.
4 Cast Script/Vocal Books
A combination of the show’s full script and the full vocal book. All dialogue within each song is printed in the score to prevent flipping back and forth during rehearsals. All books are spiral-bound and double-sided.
2 Director’s Scripts
A single-sided, spiral-bound script designed with plenty of space for the director to take notes and add blocking during the rehearsal process.
1 Stage Manager’s Script
A single-sided, three-hole punched script that can be inserted into your three-ring binder.
2 Rehearsal Piano Scores
This piano score is a reduction of the full orchestra, designed to be used during the rehearsal process. All vocal parts are included in this score.
Keyboard, Drums, Guitar, Bass
Official Logo Pack
Included with license
Includes color and black and white high-resolution logo files in JPG, PNG, and EPS formats.
Official Show Artwork
Creating artwork for your performance has never been easier – customize online in minutes, download a print-ready PDF, order printed posters, access layered files.
Social Media Marketing Kit
Includes everything you need to plan and implement the promotion of your show – 50+ graphics for social media, original show specific content, social media guide, promotion calendar and press release template.
Cast & Crew T-Shirts
As low as $14 each
Broadway Licensing has partnered with Subplot Studio to offer premium-quality Cast & Crew T-Shirts! You can add your theatre name, show dates and even your cast & crew names on the back.
Archival Video License
If you want to record your production for archival purposes you may do so by purchasing a video license. This allows you to record one performance for your internal archives only. This archival copy can be distributed to your cast and crew. The archival recording cannot be distributed or posted online. Archival License availability varies by title and all requests must be approved by Broadway Licensing Group.
Our top-quality digital performance tracks are sent to you through a simple link. Quickly download them to your computer, tablet or smartphone and start rehearsing!
Private: ShowShare™ powered by Stellar
The official streaming platform offered by Broadway On Demand and powered by Stellar Tickets provides approved theatrical productions the opportunity to stream to their audiences via a global platform. No more technology or service fees! Customers keep 55% of their box office and the remaining 45% covers author and technology royalties, paid directly to save you the trouble. A Live/Video Archival License is required.
Additional books (Cast Script/Vocal, Piano/Conductor, etc.) are available.
Full Conductor Score
An ideal solution for those who choose to conduct their show from the podium, as opposed to the piano. Each detailed instrument staff is always right in front of you--giving you the most comprehensive layout for full control of your orchestra.
$125/Print, $100/Digital, $175/both
Digital Orchestration Parts
Prefer playing or rehearsing from your tablet? All of our orchestration scores (including PC and PV) are available in digital copies.
Digital PC or PV $50
Full Digital Orchestration Set $150
A workshop experience in which a Broadway artist speaks and works with students in an educational setting through our partnership with Broadway Plus.
Prices Vary by Product
Broadway stars change the keys of songs all the time...so why not you? Optimize your actors' performances by ordering our TurnKey Transposition. Get the perfect key for the perfect actor! All digital delivery, usually within 24 hours.
$50 per song for PV or PC
$150 per song for all orchestral parts (including PC/PV)
Book & Lyrics by
Music & Lyrics by
Dan Lipton & David Rossmer